This week we are looking at why people choose to do Pilates classes.
“Pilates develops the body uniformly, corrects wrong postures, restores physical vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit” Joseph Pilates
- Are you busy running around with back pain or aches but trying to ignore them?
- Are you trying to do your best to do lots of exercises, keeping fit and healthy, but your back and core is still weak?
- Are you tired, achy or injured and need to get back to your previous strength?
- Do you need more mobility? Do your muscles or joints feel tight and stiff especially hips, back or pelvis?
- Do you fall or trip easily – we work on improving your balance using balance pads and stability exercises.
- Do you have pelvic floor accidents (incontinence when you laugh jump or sneeze – those “Oops” moments…) ?
- Maybe you’ve had children and still don’t feel your body is back to how it should be and your tummy is still weak?
- Are you training for a big run, a skiing trip, or to improve your golf, and know you need to strengthen your muscles and core but not sure how or what to do?
Farnham Pilates is here to help! Our clients have given us some wonderful feedback this week, telling us why they do Pilates and what they love about their classes. Pilates can help you learn what is right for your body, improve your posture, strength and mobility. But what is it about Farnham Pilates that has kept clients coming back year after year?
What is unique about Farnham Pilates?
Location: All of our classes at Farnham Pilates take place in a purpose-built, warm, cosy garden studio. The studio is also fully equipped with Pilates equipment and mats.
People: You will be working with like-minded, friendly people. Many of my clients have been attending for years and have found the classes are a lovely way to keep up with friends they have met at the class.
Variety: I have classes for all levels: improvers, beginners, focus on back-care, focus on abdominals. If you and a group of friends are interested in a particular area, let me know and we can see if I can create a class especially for you.
Expertise: I have helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching. I am qualified at Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3. I have a back injury form a serious car accident, so I know what it means to train with an injury.
Don’t just take my word for it, here is what my clients have said about why they love their Pilates classes with me:
30 days of Pilates for just £9.99
Classes not for you? Or do you find that one class is not enough, and you want daily movement? Our 30 days of Pilates programme may be for you. A daily email containing a short video, hints and tips, and the opportunity to join a supportive group via Facebook or WhatsApp. To find out more or to join, see here.
Special February rate for classes: £60 for 6 classes from 24th February! For more details, please email me: email@example.com
Click here for our latest timetable.
Squeeze and breathe!
Love Hannah and the Farnham Pilates team xx