WELCOME TO FARNHAM PILATES AND WELLBEING
COVID-19 UPDATE – online classes for the foreseeable future
Lets all keep healthy and wellbeing together during this current situation while we are being asked to stay inside and self-isolate. Let me help you stay fit and strong with Pilates from your own home. I am now offering ALL my lessons by Zoom to my regular clients, for a personalised offering, where I can see you and guide you – it is motivating and I am able to correct. You can also access free Facebook live classes and a host of videos and tips through online membership.
See below for information on the 3 different ways I can help you:
1. Regular classes
All of my regular classes are now taking place online, via Zoom. Class members include a lot of different age groups, mums with children, families and older people. You can join the live class on Zoom or Facebook or the classes are also recorded so you can watch back and do Pilates any time that is convenient to you. There are 9 classes a week. This makes it better value for you as you can now access your classes whenever and as often as you wish. Classes last 1 hour and cover mobility, balance, strength, stretch and relaxation. Times are as follows:
Class times – Zoom for regular clients
- Mondays: 2.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm
- Tuesdays: 9.30am, 10.30am
- Saturdays: 9am Special mixed family session
- Per Class: £6
- Weekly: £12 per week
- Monthly: £48 per month
- Termly: £144 for 12 weeks
- Annually: £440 (44 classes per year)
- Access to a WhatsApp group and Facebook group, with regular reminders, tips and motivation.
- Access to all Facebook live videos
- Personalised instruction via Zoom
- Regular Pilates information in the form of an email
Facebook Live classes in a private group – 30-40 mins
- Mondays: 9.35am Mixed class
- Wednesdays: 9.35am Mixed class
- Fridays 9.35am Mixed class
**PLEASE NOTE that the current term ends w/c 6th April, (extra week for clients 13th April). During the Easter break there will be recorded videos. Summer term starts 20th April for 12 weeks. **
2. 30 Days of Pilates
A one off payment for 30 days of Pilates; pay just £9.99 for all of the following:
What it includes:
- Daily motivational emails
- Daily videos, to guide you through your Pilates journey
- Access to WhatsApp with the benefit of group motivation and accountability
- All for just £9.99!!
- See here for more details and to sign up.
3. Pilates Community Online membership
Join Pilates Community Online, with membership only £6 per month. This is a special rate during these difficult times and will be reviewed at the end of April. Membership gives you a whole host of opportunities to keep strong and healthy in the comfort of your own home, including:
- Weekly Live classes on Facebook Mon, Wed and Fri 9.35am
- unlimited access every month to over 500 hours of videos
- the Pilates videos are quick, effective and accessible so you can workouts any time you want, so you are in control
- A library of 2-15 min PILATES videos laid out in a weekly format, to help target special areas or goals. The modules are designed to guide a beginner, re-starter or improver through the fundamentals of Pilates learning at their own speed. Includes specialist award-winning courses on Backcare and Postnatal Yummy Tummy. New videos are added regularly
- BONUS content: Mindfulness and Meditation videos. Plus specialist videos on Women’s Wellness and pelvic floor strengthening. Warm up routines, a stretch and self-massage section
- weekly personalised Zoom live class on Friday 9.35am
Please don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com if you would like to discuss the options further. I look forward to helping you to start or continue your Pilates journey.
Here is an example of a 2 min morning workout for back care from the 30 days of Pilates. My Pilates classes really focus on back care, mobility and strength.
Please join me “I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. My customers find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day can make you feel amazing.”
Hannah Epps Farnham Pilates
“Fantastic pilates class with Hannah, that’s the first time my back hasn’t been painful after exercising” Peter White Farnham.
We learn about what exercises your body needs to feel stretched, lengthened, strengthened so more in alignment to help you move freely, and muscles are more relaxed.
Join a new class in Rowledge –
But first is Pilates right for you? Does any of this sound like you?
- Are you busy running around with back pain or aches but trying to ignore them?
- Are you busy trying to do your best to do lots of exercises keeping fit and healthy but doing too much? Is your back and core still weak?
- Are you tired, achy or injured and need to get back to your previous strength?
- Do you need greater mobility? Do your muscles or joints feel tight and stiff especially hips, back or pelvis?
- Do you fall or trip easily – we work on improving your balance using balance pads and stability exercises.
- Do you have pelvic floor accidents (incontinence when you laugh jump or sneeze – those “Oops” moments are not normal) – you know you need to do something but not sure what exercises to do?
- Maybe you’ve had kids and still don’t feel your body is back to how it should be and your tummy is still weak?
- Are you training for a big run or a skiing trip and know you need to strengthen your muscles and core but not sure how or what to do.
- Farnham Pilates are here to help you with these problems. We can help you learn what is right for your body, helping you gain better body alignment with good posture to age gracefully. Pilates inspires you and teaches your body the right moves and stretches and can even balance out your life. We work with women of all ages from children Pilates to older ladies within a class environment that is fun or a one to one session.
Farnham Pilates can help you to improve your health and wellbeing………you can JOIN OUR CLASSES, HAVE PERSONAL TRAINING OR JOIN OUR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP.
Classes in Farnham
Click here if you are local to Farnham, Surrey and would like to find out about our range of Pilates classes. We offer group sessions, 1-2-1’s, small group sessions, teens Pilates, injury rehab and back care classes.
Prefer an online programme you can fit into your lifestyle?
If you struggle to make it to class or to fit in exercise at all, click here to visit out sister site, Pilates Community online. Our online community makes it easy to stick to your goals try the free 7 day course to try our library of Pilates videos.
You never need step into a smelly gym, can get strong and healthy from the comfort of your own home as our online programmes make it easy to fit exercise into your daily life.
What do my clients say?
I have been going to Hannah’s Pilates classes and workshops for over 12 years and they are amazing ! Everyone in the class always feels looked after. Hannah and her team always make us feel special. Exercises make us strengthen and stretch our problem areas so we float out after class 4 inches talker, with a stretched, relaxed body and a calm mind. Her passion for Pilates and movement and always gives me renewed vigour to look after my body and do more in the week.“ Kerrie E, Farnham
Why should you trust in me?
16 years experience, a back injury I manage through Pilates, strengthening and stretching, I’ve helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching so I am the perfect motivational and qualified coach to help you.
Hannah Epps – Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3, MA