Want to try a FREE Pilates class? We are running two NEW Pilates classes with our guest teachers, Viviane Marrero and Monika Alexander. Why not try them out to see if Pilates is for you, or to see how you enjoy another teacher.
Thursday 7.30PM Improvers Pilates – click HERE to join via Zoom
Friday 9.00AM Beginners Pilates – click HERE to join via Zoom
WELCOME TO FARNHAM PILATES AND WELLBEING
Online and Live Pilates Classes
Let me help you stay fit and strong with Pilates from your own home. ALL my lessons are available live via Zoom or Facebook. Some lessons are still taking place at the Garden Studio on the Surrey/Hampshire borders, however for your safety, this is subject to change and this is dependant on COVID-19 regulations.
1. Regular Classes
Class members at my Farnham Pilates classes include people from all walks of life, all different ages. If you’re not there in person, you can alternatively join the live class on Zoom, or the classes are also recorded so you can watch back and do Pilates any time that is convenient to you. There are three Zoom/Live classes and an additional Facebook Live class. This makes it better value for you as you can now access your classes whenever and as often as you wish. Classes last 1 hour and cover mobility, balance, strength, stretch and relaxation. Time are as follows:
Class times – Zoom for regular clients
- Mondays 9.30am Mixed level with focus on backcare
- Mondays 7.30pm Improvers and Advanced
- Tuesdays 9.30-10.30am Beginners and Back care
- Wednesdays 7.30-8.00am Stretch
- Thursday 7.30-8.30am Improvers with Viviane
- Friday 9.00-10.00am Beginners with Monika
- Monthly: £45 per month (going up to £49 in January)
- Termly: £168 for 12 weeks (£91 for 6 weeks)
- Access to a WhatsApp group and Facebook group, with regular reminders, tips and motivation.
- Access to all Facebook live videos
- Personalised instruction via Zoom
- Regular Pilates information in the form of an email
- *Automatic Pilates Community Online membership (see below for details of what this is) for those who pay by for classes monthly via PayPal.
2. Pilates Community Online membership
Join Pilates Community Online, with membership only £9.99 per month. Membership gives you a whole host of opportunities to keep strong and healthy in the comfort of your own home, including:
- Weekly Live classes on Facebook Monday 9.30am, Tuesday and Wednesday at 7.30am
- unlimited access every month to over 500 hours of videos
- the Pilates videos are quick, effective and accessible so you can workouts any time you want, so you are in control
- A library of 2-15 min PILATES videos laid out in a weekly format, to help target special areas or goals. The modules are designed to guide a beginner, re-starter or improver through the fundamentals of Pilates, learning at their own speed. Includes specialist award-winning courses on Backcare and Postnatal Yummy Tummy. New videos added regularly
- BONUS content: Mindfulness and Meditation videos. Plus specialist videos on Women’s Wellness and pelvic floor strengthening. Warm up routines, a stretch and self-massage section
Please don’t hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the options further. I look forward to helping you to start or continue your Pilates journey.
Please join me. I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. Clients find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day, can make you feel amazing.
What do my clients say?
“Fantastic Pilates class with Hannah, that’s the first time my back hasn’t been painful after exercising.” Peter White, Farnham.
“I have been going to Hannah’s Pilates classes and workshops for over 12 years and they are amazing ! Everyone in the class always feels looked after. Hannah and her team always make us feel special. Exercises make us strengthen and stretch our problem areas so we float out after class 4 inches talker, with a stretched, relaxed body and a calm mind. Her passion for Pilates and movement and always gives me renewed vigour to look after my body and do more in the week.” Kerrie E, Farnham
Why should you trust in me?
16 years experience, a back injury I manage through Pilates, strengthening and stretching, I’ve helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching so I am the perfect motivational and qualified coach to help you.
Hannah Epps – Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3, MA