WELCOME TO FARNHAM PILATES!
In conjunction our sister site Pilates Community , we are here to offer you regular exercise over the lockdown period. Best of all, we are not new to this! Our instructors are highly trained, with many of them (including Hannah) having taught Pilates for many years.
www.pilatescommunity.co.uk has been live for over a year, so we are experienced at offering you a wide range of classes to suit you, to access the health and fitness benefits of Pilates, and to join a Community of likeminded people, remotely.
There are 3 levels of membership available to you:
DIAMOND – 1:1 classes, 4 weeks, only £180
GOLD – small Zoom classes, only £50 per month
SILVER – regular short Pilates classes, only £9.99 per month
ALL THESE LEVELS INCLUDE FULL ACCESS TO THE MEMBERSHIP PORTAL OF THE PILATES COMMUNITY WEBSITE which includes:
- access every month to over 500 hours of videos
- the Pilates videos are quick, effective and accessible so you can workouts any time you want, so you are in control
- A library of 2-15 min PILATES videos laid out in a weekly format, to help target special areas or goals. The modules are designed to guide a beginner, re-starter or improver through the fundamentals of Pilates, learning at their own speed. Includes specialist award-winning courses on Backcare and Postnatal Yummy Tummy. New videos added regularly
- BONUS content: Mindfulness and Meditation videos. Plus specialist videos on Women’s Wellness and pelvic floor strengthening. Warm up routines, a stretch and self-massage section
- supportive WhatsApp and private FB groups
Please don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com if you would like to discuss the options further. I look forward to helping you to start or continue your Pilates journey.
Please join me. I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. Clients find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day, can make you feel amazing.
When government regulations allow, I am now a fully qualified in Swedish Massage, so can offer you Swedish Massage sessions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.
What do my clients say?
“Fantastic Pilates class with Hannah, that’s the first time my back hasn’t been painful after exercising.” Peter White, Farnham.
“I have been going to Hannah’s Pilates classes and workshops for over 12 years and they are amazing ! Everyone in the class always feels looked after. Hannah and her team always make us feel special. Exercises make us strengthen and stretch our problem areas so we float out after class 4 inches talker, with a stretched, relaxed body and a calm mind. Her passion for Pilates and movement and always gives me renewed vigour to look after my body and do more in the week.” Kerrie E, Farnham
Why should you trust in me?
16 years experience, a back injury I manage through Pilates, strengthening and stretching, I’ve helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching so I am the perfect motivational and qualified coach to help you.
Hannah Epps – Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3, MA