WELCOME TO FARNHAM PILATES AND WELLBEING
“I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. My customers find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day can make you feel amazing.”
Hannah Epps Farnham Pilates
Learn about what exercises your body needs to feel stretched, lengthened, strengthened so more in alignment to help you move freely, and muscles are more relaxed.
But first is Pilates right for you? Does any of this sound like you?
- Are you too busy running around with back pain or aches but trying to ignore them?
- Or are you busy trying to do your best to do lots of exercises keeping fit and healthy doing too much but your back and core is still weak?
- Are you tired, achy or injured and need to get back to your previous strength?
- Do you need more flexibility and the muscles or joints feel tight and stiff especially hips, back or pelvis?
- Do you fall or trip easily – we work on improving your balance using balance pads and stability exercises?
- Do you have pelvic floor accidents (incontinence when you laugh jump or sneeze – those “Oops” moments are not normal) – you know you need to do something but not sure what exercises to do?
- Maybe you’ve had kids and still don’t feel your body is back to how it should be and your tummy is still weak?
- Are you training for a big run or a skiing trip and know you need to strengthen your muscles and core but not sure how or what to do.
- With any of these problems Farnham Pilates can solve them. Farnham Pilates can help you learn what is right for your body, helping you gain better body alignment with good posture to age gracefully. Pilates inspires you and teaches your body the right moves and stretches and can even balance out your life. We work with women of all ages from children Pilates to older ladies within a class environment that is fun or a one to one session.
There are 3 ways Farnham Pilates can help YOU to improve your health and wellbeing………JOIN OUR CLASSES, HAVE PERSONAL TRAINING OR JOIN OUR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP.
Classes in Farnham
Click here if you are local to Farnham, Surrey and would like to find out about our range of Pilates classes. We offer group sessions, 1-2-1’s, small group sessions, teens Pilates, injury rehab and back care classes.
Prefer an online programme you can fit into your lifestyle?
If you struggle to make it to class or to fit in exercise at all, click here to visit out sister site, Pilates Community online. Our online community makes it easy to stick to your goals try the free 7 day course to try our library of Pilates videos.
You never need step into a smelly gym, can get strong and healthy from the comfort of your own home as our online programmes make it easy to fit exercise into your daily life.
What do you my clients say?
I have been going to Hannah’s Pilates classes and workshops for over 12 years and they are amazing ! Everyone in the class always feels looked after. Hannah and her team always make us feel special. Exercises make us strengthen and stretch our problem areas so we float out after class 4 inches talker, with a stretched, relaxed body and a calm mind. Her passion for Pilates and movement and always gives me renewed vigour to look after my body and do more in the week.“ Kerrie E, Farnham
Why should you trust in me?
16 years experience, a back injury I manage through Pilates, strengthening and stretching, I’ve helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching so I am the perfect motivational and qualified coach to help you.
Hannah Epps – Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3, MA