WELCOME TO FARNHAM PILATES AND WELLBEING
“I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. My customers find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day can make you feel amazing -I promise.”
Hannah Epps Farnham Pilates
Learn about what exercises your body needs to feel stretched, lengthened, strengthened so more in alignment to help you move freely, and muscles are more relaxed.
But first is Pilates right for you? Does any of this sound like you?
- Are you busy running around with back pain or aches ?
- Or are you busy trying to do your best to do lots of exercises keeping fit and healthy doing too much but your back and core is still weak?
- Are you tired, achy or injured and need to get back to your previous strength?
- Do you need more flexibility and the muscles or joints feel tight and stiff especially hips, back or pelvis?
- Do you fall or trip easily – we work on improving your balance using balance pads and stability exercises?
- Do you have pelvic floor accidents (incontenence when you laugh jump or sneeze – No those “Oops” moments are not normal)- you know you need to do something but not sure what exercises to do?
- Maybe you’ve had kids and still don’t feel your body is back to how it should be and your tummy is still weak?
- Are you training for a big run or a skiing trip and know you need to strengthen your muscles and core but not sure how or what to do?
- With any of these problems Farnham Pilates can solve them. Farnham Pilates can help you learn what is right for your body, helping you gain better body alignment with good posture to age gracefully. Pilates inspires you and teaches your body the right moves and stretches and can even balance out your life. We work with women of all ages from children pilates to older ladies within a class environment that is fun or a one to one session.
There are 2 ways Farnham Pilates can help YOU to improve your health and wellbeing…press the button below to find out more –
Classes in Farnham
Click here if you are local to Farnham, Surrey and would like to find out about our range of Pilates classes. We offer group sessions, reformer sessions, 1-2-1’s, small group sessions, childrens pilates, heated Pilates and sports performance, injury rehab and back care classes.
Online Programmes you can fit into your lifestyle
Click here if you struggle to make classes or to fit exercise in at all. Our online programmes make it easy to fit exercise into your daily life. All our online programmes offer email support to make it easy for you to succeed in your health and wellbeing goals. This includes telephone health and fitness consultation, and an online motivational Personal Training schedule.
Email to book your free 10 minutes telephone consultation to see how Hannah can help you.
So make time for you – enquire today as to how Farnham Pilates can make this the year you improve your health.
Why should you trust in me?
16 years experience, a back injury I manage through Pilates, strengthening and stretching, I’ve helped over 1500 clients over 12 years of teaching so I am the perfect motivational and qualified coach to help you.
Hannah Epps – Pilates OCR level 2, CYQ level 3, Equipment level 3, MA
We have FREE online advice available – sign up here to receive a FREE Posture checklist and 7 days of backcare advice.
We also have a 6 week online BackCare Course for just £40. If you sign up for this you will receive:-
– posture improvement checklist and advice
– 10 mins health and fitness phone consultation
– 6 weeks of weekly videos
– exercises links and information
– nutrition advice to help reduce inflammation that can cause pain
– access to private Facebook group to ask questions and advice.
SIGN UP HERE by clicking the PayPal Button below
*GREAT OFFER* on MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
I have been going to Hannah’s Pilates classes and workshops for nearly 10 years and they are amazing ! Everyone in the class always feels looked after. Hannah and her team always make us feel special. Exercises make us strengthen and stretch our problem areas so we float out after class 4 inches talker, with a stretched, relaxed body and a calm mind. Her passion for Pilates and movement and always gives me renewed vigour to look after my body and do more in the week.“ Kerrie E, Farnham