Pilates Classes in Farnham
The Garden Studio in Farnham, Rowledge, Surrey has teachers qualified at Level 3 CYQ Pilates Mat and Reformer that truly care about you and your body needs.
Class Types – We specialise in womens health, postnatal, back care and senior classes. Enquire today to see how Farnham Pilates help you improve your health, posture and body.
Farnham Pilates Mat Class Timetable
Monday 2.30pm – Beginners Back care
Monday 6.30pm – Beginners Back care
Monday 7.30pm – Beginners back care
Monday 8.30pm – Improvers
Tuesday 10am Nov, 10.30am Jan – Improvers Back care
Rowledge, Farnham Garden studio
Autumn term – 11th Nov to 17th Dec, 6 weeks £70
Rowledge Village Hall, Farnham
Term 1-6th Jan to 3rd April, 12 weeks (ex 17/2, 2/3)
Term 2-20th April to 22nd July, 13 weeks (ex 25/5)
Term 3-22nd July, 3rd, 10th, 24th Aug, 4 weeks
Term 4-7th Sept to 14th Dec, 14 weeks (ex 26/10)
Payments – Pay Now for January for the following discount –
Annual £420 annual (only £10.47 a class)
12 week course – £144 (£12 a class)
6 week course – £78 (£13 a class)
Drop-in – £14 per class
Trial class just £10
12 weeks £156
6 weeks £84
Drop in £15
Retreats – Early bird bookings only £299 deposit £150 (full price £349, previous clients £20 off)
7th to 9th March 2020 – Pembrokeshire Wales
8th to 12th October 2020 – New Forest
Each class has a maximum number of people, so please book early to avoid disappointment. If you would like to take advantage of our monthly class membership, please visit our membership page for more information.
- A short warm up of all major joints whether standing up sitting or lying down. focus on thoracic breathing and activating your core.
- Specific exercises as part of the lesson plan and depending on any particular needs in that session – release muscles tension in neck, shoulders and back.
- Strengthening and mobilising the abdominals and spinal muscles.
- We use small equipment like mini balls, bands, foam rollers, stability balls and power ring etc for extra resistance for arm and hip stabilisation.
- Intense lower and upper abdominals and oblique strength work at an improvers level.
- Stretching and deep relaxation at the end of the class.