Pilates Classes in Farnham
Pilates Classes are run in the Rowledge Garden Studio and Rowledge Village Hall, Farnham, Surrey. The teachers are qualified at Level 3 CYQ Pilates Mat and Reformer and they truly care about you and what your body needs.
Class Types – We specialise in back care, posture analysis, womens health, postnatal and seniors.
Enquire today to see how Farnham Pilates help you improve your health, posture and body.
Farnham Pilates Mat Class Timetable
Monday 2.30pm – Beginners Back care (Rowledge Pilates studio)
Monday 7.30pm – Beginners back care (Rowledge Village Hall)
Monday 8.30pm – Improvers (Rowledge Village Hall GU10 4DH)
Tuesday 10.45am – Back care (Rowledge Club GU10 4DE)
Rowledge, Farnham Garden studio
Private one to one classes
Rowledge Village Hall, Farnham (The Long Road, GU10 4DH)
Term 1-6th Jan to 3rd April, 12 weeks (ex 17/2, 2/3)
Term 2-20th April to 22nd July, 13 weeks (ex 25/5)
Term 3-22nd July, 3rd, 10th, 24th Aug, 4 weeks
Term 4-7th Sept to 14th Dec, 14 weeks (ex 26/10)
Payments – Pay in December for the following discount –
Over 65s 12 weeks £96 (£8 a class)
Drop in £12
Assessment 1 hour £65,
Follow up 45 mins £45
Follow up 30 mins £35
Small group £85
Bank details – 00095005 sort code 30-93-20
7th to 9th March 2020 – Pembrokeshire Wales
8th to 12th October 2020 – New Forest
To reserve your space please email me and complete the medical questionnaire –
Terms and conditions – you can exchange classes after confirmation with Hannah, use before end of term, no refund unless injury and exceptional circumstances. Once a block of classes, one to one or gift vouchers paid for it must be used within 6 months. Click here to see our full terms and conditions.
(Please note – Late payments incur a £5 fee if 2 weeks after the term has started).
Each class has a maximum number of people, so please book early to avoid disappointment. If you would like to take advantage of our monthly class membership, please visit our membership page for more information.
- A short warm up of all major joints whether standing up sitting or lying down. focus on thoracic breathing and activating your core.
- Specific exercises as part of the lesson plan and depending on any particular needs in that session – release muscles tension in neck, shoulders and back.
- Strengthening and mobilising the abdominals and spinal muscles.
- We use small equipment like mini balls, bands, foam rollers, stability balls and power ring etc for extra resistance for arm and hip stabilisation.
- Intense lower and upper abdominals and oblique strength work at an improvers level.
- Stretching and deep relaxation at the end of the class.