Let me help you stay fit and strong with Pilates from your own home. I am now offering ALL my lessons by Zoom to my regular clients, for a personalised offering, where I can see you and guide you – it is motivating and I am able to correct. You can also access free Facebook live classes and a host of videos and tips through online membership.
See below for information on the 3 different ways I can help you:
1. Regular classes
All of my regular classes are now taking place online, via Zoom. Class members include a lot of different age groups, mums with children, families and older people. You can join the live class on Zoom or Facebook or the classes are also recorded so you can watch back and do Pilates any time that is convenient to you. There are 9 classes a week. This makes it better value for you as you can now access your classes whenever and as often as you wish. Classes last 1 hour and cover mobility, balance, strength, stretch and relaxation. Times are as follows:
Class times – Zoom for regular clients
- Mondays: 2.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm
- Tuesdays: 9.30am, 10.30am
- Saturdays: 9am Special mixed family session
- Per Class: £6
- Weekly: £12 per week
- Monthly: £45 per month
- Termly: £144 for 12 weeks
- Annually: £440 (44 classes per year)
- Price includes:
- Access to a WhatsApp group and Facebook group, with regular reminders, tips and motivation.
- Access to all Facebook live videos
- Personalised instruction via Zoom
- Regular Pilates information in the form of an email
Facebook Live classes in a private group – 30-40 mins
- Mondays: 9.35am Mixed class
- Wednesdays: 9.35am Mixed class
- Fridays 9.35am Mixed class
**PLEASE NOTE that the current term commences w/c 20th April. **
2. 30 Days of Pilates
A one off payment for 30 days of Pilates; pay just £5.99 for all of the following:
What it includes:
- Daily motivational emails
- Daily videos, to guide you through your Pilates journey
- Access to private Facebook page with the benefit of group motivation and accountability
- All for just £5.99!!
3. Pilates Community Online membership
Join Pilates Community Online, with membership only £9.99 per month. Membership gives you a whole host of opportunities to keep strong and healthy in the comfort of your own home, including:
- Weekly Live classes on Facebook Mon, Wed and Fri 9.35am
- unlimited access every month to over 500 hours of videos
- the Pilates videos are quick, effective and accessible so you can workouts any time you want, so you are in control
- A library of 2-15 min PILATES videos laid out in a weekly format, to help target special areas or goals. The modules are designed to guide a beginner, re-starter or improver through the fundamentals of Pilates learning at their own speed. Includes specialist award-winning courses on Backcare and Postnatal Yummy Tummy. New videos are added regularly
- BONUS content: Mindfulness and Meditation videos. Plus specialist videos on Women’s Wellness and pelvic floor strengthening. Warm up routines, a stretch and self-massage section
- weekly personalised Zoom live class on Friday 9.35am
Please don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com if you would like to discuss the options further. I look forward to helping you to start or continue your Pilates journey.
Above is an example of a 2 min morning workout for back care from the 30 days of Pilates. My Pilates classes really focus on back care, mobility and strength.
Please join me. I can help you feel great by reducing back, hip or neck pain, improve core and pelvic floor strength by a simple daily or weekly schedule of Pilates exercises for mobilising and strengthening for your body. My customers find that classes or online videos, even just 10 minutes a day can make you feel amazing.
“Fantastic Pilates class with Hannah, that’s the first time my back hasn’t been painful after exercising.” Peter White Farnham.We learn about what exercises your body needs to feel stretched, lengthened, strengthened so more in alignment to help you move freely, and muscles are more relaxed.
- A short warm up of all major joints whether standing up sitting or lying down. focus on thoracic breathing and activating your core.
- Specific exercises as part of the lesson plan and depending on any particular needs in that session – release muscles tension in neck, shoulders and back.
- Strengthening and mobilising the abdominals and spinal muscles.
- Intense lower and upper abdominals and oblique strength work at an improvers level.
- Stretching and deep relaxation at the end of the class.
Pilates and Yoga Retreat 2020 Please ask for details about our Pilates and Yoga Restorative Retreat, which runs 2nd October to 5th October.
To reserve your space please email me and complete the medical questionnaire –