Pilates Classes in Farnham
Pilates classes are run in the Rowledge Garden Studio in Farnham, Surrey. The teachers are qualified at Level 3 CYQ Pilates Mat and Reformer and they truly care about you and what your body needs.
Class Types – We specialise in back care, posture analysis, women’s health, postnatal and seniors.
Enquire today to see how Farnham Pilates help you improve your health, posture and body.
Farnham Pilates Mat Class Timetable – all at the Garden Studio, Rowledge
Monday 2.30pm – Beginners Back care – spaces available
Monday 6.30pm – Beginners – spaces available
Monday 7.30pm – Beginners back care – spaces available
Monday 8.30pm – Improvers – full
Tuesday 9.30am – Improvers core class – spaces available
Tuesday 10.35am – Beginners back care – spaces available
Rowledge, Farnham Garden studio
Private one to one classes
Class dates 2020:
Term 1- 24th Feb to 3rd April, 6 weeks (ex 2/3 and 6/4) PLEASE PAY £78
Term 2-20th April to 22nd July, 13 weeks (ex 25/5)
Term 3-22nd July, 3rd, 10th, 24th Aug, 4 weeks
Term 4-7th Sept to 14th Dec, 14 weeks (ex 26/10)
Cost of classes
Private Pilates classes in Rowledge Garden Studio –
Follow up 45 mins £46
Follow up 30 mins £35
Small group 1:1 £85
Bank details – 00095005 sort code 30-93-20
To reserve your space please email me and complete the medical questionnaire –
Terms and conditions – you can exchange classes after confirmation with Hannah, use before end of term, no refund unless injury and exceptional circumstances. Once a block of classes, one to one or gift vouchers paid for it must be used within 6 months. Click here to see our full terms and conditions.
(Please note – Late payments incur a £5 fee if 2 weeks after the term has started).
Each class has a maximum number of people, so please book early to avoid disappointment. If you would like to take advantage of our monthly class membership, please visit our membership page for more information.
- A short warm up of all major joints whether standing up sitting or lying down. focus on thoracic breathing and activating your core.
- Specific exercises as part of the lesson plan and depending on any particular needs in that session – release muscles tension in neck, shoulders and back.
- Strengthening and mobilising the abdominals and spinal muscles.
- We use small equipment like mini balls, bands, foam rollers, stability balls and power ring etc for extra resistance for arm and hip stabilisation.
- Intense lower and upper abdominals and oblique strength work at an improvers level.
- Stretching and deep relaxation at the end of the class.