You only need 5 ingredients to make this delicious and healthy mid-week supper.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- juice ½ lemon, ½ lemon quartered
- small bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put the salmon in a large roasting tin, leaving space between each fillet.
- Wash and drain the broccoli and, while still a little wet, arrange in the tray around the fillets. Pour the lemon juice over everything, then add the lemon quarters.
- Top with half the spring onions, drizzle with a little olive oil and put in the oven for 14 mins. Remove from the oven, sprinkle everything with the soy, then return to the oven for 4 mins more until the salmon is cooked through. Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions just before serving.
Yummy! Hope you enjoy it.
Squeeze and breathe,
Love Hannah x