After Easter I’m moving all the classes to the Garden studio. After 10 years of teaching I really feel that in the smaller classes clients get more individual attention and we can focus the class on particular problems and help with assisted stretching. Here is some feedback from my students on the smaller classes we provide and also my top reasons why small classes are beautiful.
Feedback from students –
“It is so great having classes in the studio especially after the years of attending the rowledge village hall, the studio is lovely and warm, and in smaller classes you get individual attention I feel I can focus on me more. With it being so much calmer, quieter, peaceful and relaxing I find I can really focus on my body and area we are working on and I find it better to help me use the pelvic floor (I need all the help I can get to find it). Another major advantage is parking feels so much safer as I park on school road. So I don’t regret moving to this lovely private space!” Jenny
“I just want to say thank you for the class I feel it is just what I need” Catherine
Benefits of small classes or personal training –
1. More Personal attention from the teacher– In a smaller class the teacher can see when you are out of alignment or need more support on a particular move.
2. Faster improvement in a smaller class – I remember peoples strength and weakness and can see the improvement quicker in a smaller class.
3. Quality of class – I’m continually trying to update and improve the classes and the class structure and the studio has made a massive difference to the quality of the class as the teacher has to pay more attention to each person and their problems in a smaller class.
4. Relationship building between teacher and class – means the atmosphere is great (sometimes too much chatting but you still get a good class).
5. Greater focus for you – in a small class you can’t hide or get away with doing nothing!
6. More fun – great rapport in class creating camaraderie and often class members become friends.
7. Accountability – in a smaller class everyone remembers who was there, so you become accountable to attend each week and more likely to develop a regular routine.
8. You are more likely to stay motivated during class.
9. Less injury – larger classes can cause an injury as the teacher can’t see if you doing the exercise precisely.
10. If confused you are more likely to ask a question and check the exercise in a smaller class.
Please remember all feedback is welcome and I look forward to seeing you in the Garden Studio soon. Full timetable can be found here